Guide: 5=Perfect; 3=Good; 1=Poor
Pros: What do you like about your 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe?
This is for the 2.5L Coupe with automatic CVT :
1. A sense of sportiness with economy at a reasonable price of ownership.
2. Handling and acceleration seem better than reviews would lead one to believe. The CVT transmission is very smooth even in manual mode.
3. The convenience of opening doors, the trunk or starting up without a key in hand.
4. Ergonomics are intuitive and the Bose sound system will blow you away-there is no comparison to to any other OEM sound system out there.
5. Handling in the 2.5 is sporty and precise, plus you can be assured of being comfortable in the well-designed seats that offer complete lumbar support.
6. Gas mileage of 24 mpg overall and 31 mpg on the highway, even while cruising at 75 mph!
7. Smooth, dependable braking with 4 wheel discs and decent tires.
Cons: How would you improve your 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe?
1. More trunk space.
2. High end rpm's are noisy inside the cabin with the CVT Xtronic transmission.
3. Bettter Bluetooth support for more cell phones.
4. Rear visibility-wish it were better.
5. Easier entry and exit from the back seat.
6. Folding, heated exterior mirrors should be standard on 2.5.
2008 Nissan Altima Coupe Review:
The coupe as a whole is the best overall car I have owned to date. I have had several Altima sedans, but the coupe is just a joy to drive and to experience the curvy back roads of my state. There is a feeling that this car can handle any challenge thrown at it. It is a stylish, comfortable, responsive but economical, and dependable car. Be forewarned-it is hard to control the urge to accelerate at traffic lights or on a freeway ramp. The coupe is just as comfortable on long trips as it is to the local supermarket and is able to cruise over 500 miles on one tank of gas. If you are looking for sporty fun and comfort at a reasonable price, then drive the Altima Coupe before making any decision about this vehicle.
Rate this review: