Guide: 5=Perfect; 3=Good; 1=Poor
Pros: What do you like about 2012 Ford Focus?
Sync with phone.
Cons: How would you improve 2012 Ford Focus?
- The transmission feels like it's slipping when learning driving habits, doesn't feel natural.
- When at a stop even in drive you tend to roll back very easily. Be careful at lights or in parking lots. Don't like how you have to give it more gas to get over a speed bump at slow speeds or it will roll back.
- Trunk cannot be opened unless the car is turned off and keys are out of ignition. Very annoying.
- No place to put change, cup holders in awkward location.
- Touch screen not always responsive, glitches in computer, black screen, unresponsive, can't change radio manually, needs updates at dealer. Would not recommend Computer Nav system. It's as if it doesn't have enough speed in the computer to keep up with the features.
- No lumbar adjustment.
2012 Ford Focus Review:
Overall I love my Focus. I have the Titanium model, which is beautiful, but there are a few things Ford needs to resolve.
I would not recommend the full computer model. There are a lot of glitches. I have already had to bring it in once for computer updates. It's slow to respond and freezes where you can't change anything. Can be scary as it can affect cruise control and transmission.
If they fix these problems, it'd be a 5 for sure.
Rate this review: