Guide: 5=Perfect; 3=Good; 1=Poor
Pros: What do you like about your 2010 Chevrolet Malibu?
1. Good Mileage (have seen 30+ mpg, typically 27-29 on mostly highway driving).
2. Low Noise.
3. Interior & Exterior styling.
4. Good legroom in the back.
Cons: How would you improve your 2010 Chevrolet Malibu?
1. Bigger gas tank (good mileage, but want to more range).
2. A few more HP...would be willing to give up a little mpg, but not enough for the V6...maybe consider the 4-cyl Turbo from the Regal (but only if the gas tank gets bigger).
3. Wider ... hard to squeeze three in the back even for short trips.
4. More headroom in the back.
2010 Chevrolet Malibu Review:
22K miles, mostly long commutes and business trips. Overall happy with it.
When I'm driving colleagues out to lunch, most of whom are my size, (6+ ft. tall), the interior feels small. No way to get three in the back. Just an inch wider and an inch taller in back would make a big difference.
Have a long commute, and a bigger tank would be a plus.
Will get 380-420 miles on a tank (without sweating it too much). Was able to get 500+ in my old Altima.
Rate this review: