2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
- " Exterior Look and Internal Blue LED console.
The 2.0T engine is very smooth for a turbo.
No real power grab right or left.
Falling a little short in mpg compared to competition but not sure competition has the same power level. I know the thrifty in thirst of CX-5 -...."
- By Michael -
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe review
2008 Jeep Patriot
- "I have a 2.4 Patriot Ltd 4wd +cvt. Only have 30,000 miles on it - need to reach 100,000 miles for a meaningful review.
Not sure I would buy another Jeep as my other car is a Hyundai XG350 (best car ever made, anywhere, at any price, in every respect) and I am spoiled!
Too many negative...."
- By Warren D -
2008 Jeep Patriot review
2013 Ford Fusion
- "Gorgeous, hi tech, handles like a dream, fun to drive. I ordered the car with the exact equipment I wanted. The 6 speed manual and clutch are wonderful. The car exceeded my expectations. Ford hit a home run with this beautiful car. Car is gorgeous. A head turner.
Very hi-tech for the money. A...."
- By fred -
2013 Ford Fusion review
2013 Chevrolet Malibu
- "My new 2013 Chevy Malibu is an attractive, moderately comfortable mid-sized four door sedan. Fuel economy at 26 MPG is average for its segment. The car features many impressive bells and whistles including XM radio and Bluetooth smartphone integration. Chevrolet's OnStar system - basically a...."
- By Rob Olsson -
2013 Chevrolet Malibu review
2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
- "Though this truck is being discontinued, it is worth your time to consider getting one now. GM had to cut models fell through the cracks. However having put over 300,000 miles of the past two Avalanche trucks I owned. I went to purchase another top of the line model last month while the selection...."
- By dpbond -
2013 Chevrolet Avalanche review
2008 Suzuki SX4
- "What a cool little car. Bought new in 08 and have since put 90k miles on it. No trouble other than the recall notices for the mirror and finally for the passenger side air bag (Seriously Suzuki, what took so long).
The car is peppy in both highway and city driving and has great gas mileage (but...."
- By steve -
2008 Suzuki SX4 review
2013 Buick Encore
- "I traded in my 2004 BMW X3 for the new 2013 Buick Encore and my friends thought I lost my mind because I've always owned German cars. I have to say Buick has really done an amazing job and the ride along with the quality of the car is amazing. This same car with all the options price under 30,000...."
- By gdepace -
2013 Buick Encore review
2007 Mazda Miata
- "All-in-all, this is one fine little car, that I would recommend to anyone seeking something that provides far more than just "transportation".
You WILL smile - guaranteed! Gorgeous, beyond gorgeous - especially in "true red"! Glorious, fun, one-button-top-down is simply too sexy, and fun!...."
- By Lynn -
2007 Mazda Miata review